Expressions of Interest
Registered Officer and Other Committee Members
The National Executive of the Australian Mental Health Party are calling for expressions of interest from registered party members for the role of Registered Officer, as well as for Other Committee Members. If you are passionate about our vision to improve mental health and well-being education and services for all Australians, we encourage you to apply.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Registered Officer formally appoints candidates for the party for the National Executive using the processes outlined in the Party Constitution.
- Must be based close to the Perth CBD
- Must be willing and able to attend at least one meeting per month, usually on a Sunday
- Must have a commitment to helping prepare for the Federal Election
- Must be a registered AMHP member
- Must be willing to have address listed on the Australian Electoral Commission website
Other Committee Member
If you are unable to take up the role of Registered Officer, but are still eager to help with the work of AMHP, a number of other committee member positions are available.
Further Information and Applications
For more details on the Registered Officer and Other Committee Member positions or to express interest in one of these roles please contact: email@example.com